Road Building Brushes and Wafer Brooms
Poly, Wire, and Combo Wafers
Get your sweeping jobs done right the first time, every time, when you install quality-built poly and/or wire wafers from United Rotary Brush on your sweeper. Poly wafers will have maximum flick action, while wire wafers will have more abrasive power, and the combo wafer gives you the best of both!
- Long lasting durability means more hours between broom changeovers
- Great for sweeping asphalt, gravel, mill grind, clay, mud and other types of road debris
- Compatible with the most popular sweepers and attachments: Broce, Lay-More, M-B, Rosco, Sweepster, Waldon
UnitedPro™ Strip Brooms
The UnitedPro™ Strip Broom strips slide in and out of your core with ease allowing you to change your main broom without removing the core. What used to take two men and too much time only takes one pair of hands and 15 minutes. These strips come in all sizes to fit any machine that you have. Check out our Broom Finder to see what product matches your machine.
- Spiral sweep mandrel improves debris pickup for impressive results
- 100% poly plastic back strips
- Easy to install and replace
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly
The all-time sweeping classic for paving and road construction applications. Compare our filament weight with the cheaper brooms, and you’ll see why United Rotary Brush Tube Brooms are the right choice.
- Compatible with the most popular street sweepers on the road today
- Better flick action for thorough debris collection
- Made with United Rotary Brush’s own virgin polypropylene filament
- More sweeping ends per square inch of broom face
- Tight and consistent broom wraps for impressive sweeping results